Highline Residences, a prime residential condo site proudly through Keppel Land, found at the junction of Tiong Bharu Road and Kim Tian Road. They have a massive land part of approximate 118,303 sq . ft . with gross plot ratio of four years old.0. Tiong Bahru is one of Singapore`s oldest residential neighbourhoods, it exudes both heritage and trendiness through conserved art-deco style shophouses, chic and contemporary restaurants that enhance the overall appeal from the neighbourhood. Highline Singapore
The Highline Residences is printed with approximately 500 homes, ranging from 1, 2, 3, 4, DK to Penthouses to provide all diverse needs. Highline Residences consists of 7 blocks: 4 x 4 storey, 2 x 36 storey, 1 x 21 storey blocks with Sky Terraces. It foresees strong and positive demands from homebuyers who aspire in an elite quality abode in the city fringe.
Highline Residences is positioned at strategic convenient location, just a stroll far from Tiong Bahru MRT station, Tiong Bahru Plaza and the upcoming Havelock MRT station at Zion Road which can be currently under construction. Homeowners have the ability to have a huge selection of conveniences and simple access to various parts of Singapore. Foodies can make your way to the famous eateries, cafes and restaurants along Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Food Centre, Chinatown and Havelock Road. Highline showflat
Highline Residences is at minutes ride to the main shopping belt of Orchard Road, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Central Business District (CBD), Integrated Resorts at Sentosa and Marina Bay. Highline Residences is near the major expressways of Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
The reputable schools located near Highline Residences are Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng Primary School.
1. Rare Development at District 3, a choice site at an established and popular residential estate – Tiong Bahru
2. 3 minutes walk to Tiong Bahru MRT station
3. Within Ten minutes drive to Central Business District, Orchard Road and the integrated resorts at Marina Bay and Sentosa Island
4. Well connected via major expressways : AYE, ECP and CTE
5. Near Tiong Bahru Park, Mount Faber and Henderson Waves Bridges
6. Near reputable schools : Radin Mas Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent, CHIJ Kellock and Crescent Girls’ School
7. A host of retail and lifestyle amenities like Tiong Bahru Plaza and Great World City
ABOUT TIONG BAHRU ESTATE
Tiong Bahru Estate, built-in the 1930s, is one of the earliest housing estates developed in Singapore. It had been the first project undertaken through the Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT), a government body administered by British colonial to supply mass public housing. Tiong Bahru estate contains about 30 apartment blocks using a total that could reach over 900 units of public houses. Highline Tiong Bahru
Kim Tian Road is a street located within the Tiong Bahru Estate, named after Tan Kim Tian. He was born in Malacca and came to Singapore in 1847. The buildings along Kim Tian Road are much taller and modern compared to those based in the historic section of Tiong Bahru estate.
The development kind of Tiong Bahru estate is really a blend of Streamline Moderne with local Straits Settlements shop-house architecture. One distinguished feature of Tiong Bahru Estate is its streets mostly are named after Chinese pioneers from the 19th and 20th centuries like Lim Liak, Kim Pong, Chay Yan, Guan Chuan and etc.
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market constructed in the housing area, built in 1955 by SIT. Prior to building of the Market, the hawkers were street-hawkers and also chase off by authority as street-trading was illegal. Thus, SIT built an experimental market for a passing fancy destination to ease their uncertain lifestyle as today’s Tiong Bahru Market.
Concerning the DEVELOPER
Keppel Land Ltd, property arm of Keppel Corp, one of Singapore`s largest multinational group with key businesses in off-shore and marine, property and infrastructure. Keppel Land famous for its outstanding portfolio of award-winning residential developments, retail and commercial developments, office and industrial buildings, resorts and hotels primarily in Singapore, Vietnam, China, India and Indonesia.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified across Asia, with China and Singapore becasue it is core markets, whereas Indonesia and Vietnam becasue it is growth markets. Using a pipeline around 75,000 homes across Asia, Keppel Land is reputed for its quality and innovation hallmark, devoted to develop properties that integrate with urban and natural landscape for a desirable live-work-play habitat with enduring value for that community.
The Group`s total assets amounted to around $13.2 billion as at 30 September 2013.
Latest Residential Properties of Keppel Land:
1. The Glades @ Tanah Merah > Sold 84% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
2. Corals at Keppel Bay > Sold 87% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
3. Reflections at Keppel Bay > Sold 96% of 950 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
4. Marina Bay Suites > Sold 96% of 212 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
Past Track Record of Keppel Land:
1. The Luxurie @ Compassvale > Fully Sold of 622 units
2. The Lakefront Residences @ Lakeside > Fully Sold of 629 units
3. Marina Bay Residences > Fully Sold of 428 units
4. Sixth Avenue Residences > Fully Sold of 175 units
5. Urbana @ River Valley > Fully Sold of 126 units
6. Caribbean at Keppel Bay > Fully Sold of 969 units
Function as first to obtain them! You’re eligible to obtain the complete pair of eBrochure and layouts simply by registering around. Registration is simple, without any obligations in your end. Registration does not necessarily mean that you have successfully secure a unit. It’s simply to distinguish those who are genuinely considering the greatest launch of year. Have you been interested?
Come visit the showflat. Sales Gallery is going to be opening soon.
Highline Tiong Bahru
Highline Kim Tian